Blender 2.91 Reference Manual¶. Welcome to the manual for Blender, the free and open source 3D creation suite. This site can be used offline: Download the full manual (zipped HTML files). Install garageband on windows 10. I am considering purchasing a Mac for my godson who will be using it to run Blender 2.8. I know very little about this program. All I can find are requirements for a Mac that will run earlier ver.
- Blender 2.8 Mac Download
- Blender 2.8 Mac
- Blender 2 8 How To Smooth
- Blender 2.8 Mac Magic Mouse
- Blender 2.8 Macbook Pro
Ready for action.
Whether it’s on a USB stick, sitting on a folder on your desktop, or fully installed, Blender runs out of the box.
- ✅ No installation needed.
- ✅ No internet connection required.
✈ Truly portable, take it with you wherever you go!
Blender is cross-platform, it runs on every major operating system:
Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
All efforts to make Blender work on specific configurations are welcome, but we can only officially support those used by active developers.
For Windows there is an installer available if you wish to add an icon on the desktop, associate .blend file extensions, etc.
- 64-bit dual core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support
- 4 GB RAM
- 1280×768 display
- Mouse, trackpad or pen+tablet
- Graphics card with 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3
- 64-bit quad core CPU
- 16 GB RAM
- Full HD display
- Three button mouse or pen+tablet
- Graphics card with 4 GB RAM
- 64-bit eight core CPU
- 32 GB RAM
- Full HD displays
- Three button mouse and pen+tablet
- Graphics card with +12 GB RAM
Supported Graphics Cards
Always make sure to install the latest drivers from the graphics card manufacturer website. These requirements are for basic Blender operation, Cycles rendering using the GPU has higher requirements.
GeForce 400 and newer, Quadro Tesla GPU architecture and newer, including RTX-based cards, with NVIDIA drivers (list of all GeForce and Quadro GPUs)
Blender 2.8 Mac Download
Blender 2.8 Mac
GCN 1st gen and newer. Since Blender 2.91, Terascale 2 architecture is fully deprecated, try using 2.90 (albeit not supported, it might still work) [list of all AMD GPUs]
Blender 2 8 How To Smooth
Haswell architecture and newer. [list of all Intel GPUs]
Blender 2.8 Mac Magic Mouse
Version 10.13 or newer with supported hardware.
Blender 2.8 Macbook Pro
- Blender 2.8x require macOS 10.12+
- Blender 2.79 runs on all systems that support OpenGL 2.1 and above, with recent graphics drivers. For macOS, version 10.9 and later are supported.
- Blender 2.76 and earlier require OpenGL 1.4 graphics cards. For Windows, XP and later are supported.