The Bliss, a telepathic ability in the 2009 series V; Blissenobiarella, also known as Bliss, a character in Asimov's Foundation series; Bliss, a fictional hallucinogenic drug in the 2018 video game Far Cry 5; Film. Bliss, starring Harold Lloyd; Bliss, directed by Ray Lawrence, adapted from the Peter Carey novel. Sludge Life Is Stylish Surreal Bliss The indie game Sludge Life isn't about the destination. It's about the hazy hip-hop graffiti adventure full of weirdness and style. By Lucas Blaine Jan 01, 2021. Bliss, the Game for Lovers, is a romantic game for a couple in love to play in bed. Unlike many adult oriented computer games, Bliss emphasizes romance and intimacy rather than blatant sexuality. Bliss uses advanced computer technology to adapt itself to your personal romantic preferences. Bliss keeps track of:. your favorite background music. your romantic preferences. even what you. Gamer's Bliss, San Diego, California. 375 likes 3 talking about this. At Gamer's Bliss, we provide you with an excellent shopping experience as our client's satisfaction matter a lot.
- Bliss Online Game
- Bliss Video Game
- Bliss Video Games
- Bless Video Game
- Bliss Game For Couples
- Bliss Video Game
|Look up bliss in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Bliss|
Bliss may refer to:
- Bliss (novel) (1981), by Peter Carey
- Bliss, a 2005 novel by Fiona Zedde
- Bliss (short story) (1920), by Katherine Mansfield; republished in:
- Bliss (short story collection): and Other Stories (1920) by Katherine Mansfield
- Bliss (Marvel Comics), member of the Marvel Comics mutant group The Morlocks
- Bliss (Starman), incubus who appeared in the DC Comics series Starman
- Bliss (The Powerpuff Girls), a character from the 2016 series The Powerpuff Girls
- Dee Bliss, fictional character on the Australian soap Neighbours
- Bliss Colby, fictional character of the American prime time soap opera The Colbys
- The Bliss, a telepathic ability in the 2009 series V
- Blissenobiarella, also known as Bliss, a character in Asimov's Foundation series
- Bliss, a fictional hallucinogenic drug in the 2018 video game Far Cry 5
- Bliss (1917 film), starring Harold Lloyd
- Bliss (1985 film), directed by Ray Lawrence, adapted from the Peter Carey novel
- Bliss (1997 film), starring Terence Stamp, Sheryl Lee and Craig Sheffer
- Bliss (2006 film), aka Fu Sheng, Chinese film produced by Fruit Chan
- Bliss (2007 film), aka Mutluluk, directed by Abdullah Oguz, adapted from the Zülfü Livaneli novel
- Bliss (2011 film), a biographical film about the early years of New Zealand author Katherine Mansfield
- Bliss (2017 film), a Philippine thriller film
- Bliss (2019 film), a horror movie written and directed by Joe Begos
- Bliss (2021 film), a science fiction movie written and directed by Mike Cahill
- Bliss (TV channel), a British music television channel playing classic hits
- Bliss, a 1995 British television film written and directed by Les Blair
- Bliss (1995 TV series), British ITV series
- Bliss (2018 TV series), a 2018 British-American produced television series
- Bliss (TV series), a 2002 Canadian produced dramatic television series that ran from 2002 to 2004
- 'Bliss' (Star Trek: Voyager), episode from the fifth season
- Arthur Bliss, English composer and conductor
- Bliss (British band), an English pop group
- Bliss (Danish band), a Danish music band
- Jonathan Notley, aka MC Bliss, part of the Australian hip hop group Bliss n Eso
- Bliss (12 Rods album) (1993), by indie rock band 12 Rods
- Bliss (Birdbrain album), 1995 debut album by post-grunge band Birdbrain
- Bliss (Vanessa Paradis album) (2000), by French pop singer Vanessa Paradis
- Bliss (Nikki Webster album) (2002), the second studio album by Nikki Webster
- Bliss (Tone Damli album) (2005), Norwegian singer Tone Damli's first studio album
- The Bliss Album…? (Vibrations of Love and Anger and the Ponderance of Life and Existence), 1993 album by P.M. Dawn
- Bliss! (1973), by Chick Corea, originally called Turkish Women at the Bath
- Bliss, a 2019 EP by Australian musician Kian
- 'Bliss' (Th' Dudes song), a 1980 song by New Zealand rock band Th' Dudes
- 'Bliss' (Tori Amos song), a 1999 song by Tori Amos
- 'Bliss' (Muse song), a 2001 song by the English rock band Muse
- 'Bliss' (Mariah Carey song), a song on Mariah Carey's 1999 Rainbow album
- 'Bliss', song on trio Blaque's Blaque Out album
- 'Bliss (I Don't Wanna Know)', a song on Hinder's Extreme Behavior album
- 'Bliss', a Paul Gilbert song from his Burning Organ album
- 'Bliss', a song by Delirious? from their album Mezzamorphis
- 'Bliss', a song by Still Remains, from the album Of Love and Lunacy
- 'Bliss', a song by Phish, from the album Billy Breathes
- 'Bliss', a song by Alice Peacock
- 'Bliss', a song by Nelly Furtado on the vinyl version of The Ride
Other uses in culture
- Bliss (magazine), a UK teen magazine
- Bliss (opera), a 2010 opera based on Peter Carey's novel of the same name
- Bliss (video game), a 2005 adult computer game
- Bliss, a newspaper comic by Harry Bliss
Brands and companies
Bliss Online Game
- Bliss (charity), a special care baby charity
- Bliss (spa), a spa and retail product company
- Bliss, bite-sized chocolates manufactured by The Hershey Company
- Bliss, a type of synthetic cannabis
- BLISS, system programming language developed at Carnegie Mellon University
- Bliss (image), computer wallpaper included with Microsoft Windows XP
- Bliss (virus), computer virus that infects Linux systems
- BLISS (cryptography), a post-quantum digital signature scheme
Bliss Video Game
- Fort Bliss, Texas
- Bliss (crater), small lunar impact crater that is located just to the west of the dark-floored crater Plato
- Bliss Bay, Greenland
- Bliss Street, Beirut, Lebanon
- Bliss (yacht), a superyacht built by Palmer Johnson in 2014
- Gradient Bliss, a Czech paraglider design
- Bliss (automobile), from the early 1900s
- Chicago Bliss, a team in the Lingerie Football League
- Blissymbols, an ideographic writing system
- Bliss (surname), list of people with the name
- Bliss (typeface), a font family
All future releases are free to licensed users
Bliss, the Game for Lovers, does what no other romantic board game or computer game can do. It uses advanced computer technology to adapt itself to your personal romantic preferences.
Bliss keeps track of:
- your favorite background music
- your sexual preferences
- even what you are wearing
to give you and your lover a surprising new experience in lovemaking!
We are pleased to announce the introduction of Bliss for Android. Now you can take Bliss with you and run it on all your Android devices such as smartphones and tablets. Click here for more information.
Make Bliss even better with add-on packs.
Add-on packs make a great game even better. Each add-on pack adds over 150 new actions to Bliss. Click here for more information.
Now endorsed by Family Educator and Author Laura Brotherson
Bliss Video Games
'Bliss is a fabulously fun way to add new sensations and spice to the intimate relationship. It can be adapted to any comfort level, and would be especially fun for those who have already worked through their inhibitions having developed a connected comfort level in their lovemaking. I highly recommend this fun and romantic couples computer game to all couples who want to find the closeness and passion available in a loving relationship.'
Laura Brotherson, CFLE and Author One deck dungeon 1.4 apk mod (unlocked heroes) data for android tv box.
The following are unsolicited, unedited comments about Bliss:
'I would recommend that any couple who wants to reconnect, spice things up, try something new or just have a bit of fun try this out. It is funny, silly, sensual and romantic.'
JaneW & R, married 8 years. (See her entire blog entry here)
'It is absolutely, hands-down, the best game of this type we have ever played because we can tailor it to fit our own sexual preferences. If there is a suggestion that makes one or the other of us uncomfortable, we can just change it. No other game allows such flexibility.'
Bless Video Game
D & A, married 6 months.
'First off, my wife and I played our first round of 'Bliss'. Up until then we had just previewed it and got a feel for it. Now obviously in our line of work, we've seen practically every type of toy, board game, card game and novelty that you can possibly imagine (and probably some that you haven't). So it takes something really great to get us excited about it. Your game is absolutely fantastic! Hands down the best adult game of any variety that we've ever encountered. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we have actually decided to have a 'Bliss Night' once a month that we set aside just to play. And we both have been laughing about how much we are already looking forward to the next time. Needless to say, that's a pretty unprecedented reaction from us. I can't possibly say enough wonderful things about 'Bliss'. Fantastic job!'
M & A, married 11 years
'Bliss is a great game for re-kindling the fun and romance in marriage! So many couples get caught up in the 'kids-work-kids-school-work-kids' cycle, that couples often forget about romantic fun! We are recommending this game to everyone we know!'
Bliss Game For Couples
R & D Soger married 7 years
'This seems to be a great product, very romantic without unnecessary lewdness..just the right tone. People will find you! Hope you sell millions'
K & L, married 5 years
'We played the game Saturday evening without a single problem. Our only 'problem' is that we can never get too far into the game before we 'end' it!!! I think we played for about 45 minutes, but neither one of us could stand it any longer!! So I guess this is not really a problem is it?
We have other romantic games but this is by far the best game of this type that we have ever played. It has been an incredibly romantic and sensual experience each time we have played. I really like being able to tailor the actions to meet our needs. This, along with the built-in choices for toys and clothing, makes the game different every time we play.
Bliss Video Game
This game is a must for any married couple who feels that their sex life is in a rut.'
C & M, married 33 years