- Icom IC-R8500
Click on picture for larger image
UG88 Icom IC-R8500 $899.95 SOLD Wideband Receiver The Icom IC-R8500 receives from 100 kHz to 1999.99 MHz (less cellular) in AM, LSB, USB, CW, FM-N and FM-W modes. The large LCD reads out to 10 Hz. It features keypad entry. There are three antenna inputs (for two ranges) on the rear panel. There is an N input for above 30 MHz. Used, Lot of 45 Knob for Icom IC-R8500 (Squelch. Lot of 45 knob for icom ic-r8500 (squelch or af. Icom hm-7 microphone for older icom transceivers. Bmw icom ethernet cable gen 1 gen2 or icom next a. Genuine bmw icom diagnostics this icom unit is designed to work with bmw/minis using an obdii connection, and works with ista and ista/p. The Icom R8500 is an extremely well made receiver. The frame is a very healthy, thick, all-aluminum cast chassis. The prior model, the R7100, used a less expensive and thinner stamped-metal frame (I don’t recall what my R7000 was comprised of). The R8500 does not have an internal power supply the way prior receiver models did. 1 product rating - Icom IC-R8500 Shortwave AM FM SSB Receiver 100Khz-1999.99Mhz. Watch; Icom Lot of 2 Scanners IC-R10 and IC-R1 Portable Wideband Receivers.
The Icom IC-R8500 is going to be another powerhouse of a receiver and we have just received our first deliveries although supplies will no doubt be limited initially !
Operating an IC-R7100, IC-R8500 and two AR 5000. If you love to have robust mechanics go for ICOM. They are really high quality in this field. If you need outstanding technical specs/performance you have to go for the AR 5000. If I would have to compare all three mentioned receivers at the same.
- The IC-R8500 covers a wide frequency range continuously from 0.1 to 2000MHz, with 10Hz resolution, while maintaining a high receive sensitivity. You can be sure that if there are any communications or broadcasts out there, you'll be able to hear them with minimum interference from other signals.
- Two methods of frequency entry are available; using the tuning dial or direct frequency entry from the keypad. Use the method that best suites the situation. Numerous tuning steps are available for operating a wide variety of stations. They are 10, 50, 100Hz, 1, 2.5, 5, 9, 10, 12.5,20, 25, 100KHz & 1MHz.
In addition, a programmable tuning step is available. The programmable tuning step can be set (independently for each memory channel) to a value between 0.5 ~ 199.5Khz in 0.5kHz steps.
- Radio signals are transmitted in a variety of modes. The IC-R85000's all mode capability allows you to receive signals in many different modes from the world over. SSB (USB, LSB), CW, AM, FM and WFM are included and several speciality modes, CW narrow, AM wide, AM narrow and FM narrow are available to receive a variety of signals that require a matched passband width.
The optional TV-R7100 TV/FM adapter allows you to receive TV broadcasts (when connected to a CRT monitor) and listen to stereo FM broadcasts.
- The IC-R8500 has superb high receive sensitivity over its entire range, and built in high quality crystal (TCXO) provides good frequency stability of less than +/- 10Hz below 30MHz; less than +/- 3ppm above 30MHz. The crystal is the reference for the PLL and DDS circuits to achieve these specifications.
- IF shift and APF (audio peak filter) functions are built in - a first for a receiver in this class. IF shift is used to reduce interference from nearby signals. It does so by adjusting the center frequency of the IF filter. APF is used to reduce interference from signals superimposed over a desired signal by adjusting the center frequency of the audio filter. The APF is especially useful when receiving CW, but is also useful in other modes as a tone control.
In addition a noise blanker, RF attenuator and selectable AGC functions, clarify desired signals when experiencing various forms of interference. A digital AFC function tunes the receiver to the center of FM or WFM signals.
Icom 8600 Price
- The IC-R8500 has 1000 memory channels providing versatile operating possibilities. Each memory channel can store a frequency, mode (including passband width) and tuning step etc.
To facilitate efficient use of memory channels, they are divided into 20 banks of 40 channels each plus an auto memory write area of 100 channels and a skip area of 100 channels. Alphanumeric names can be assigned to the channels (up to 8 characters) and banks (up to 5 characters) for easy recognition.
In addition there are 20 scan edge memory channels to store 10 sets of frequencies for programmed scan plus 1 priority channel for priority scan. The number of channels in each bank is user assignable.
- For basic scanning - memory, priority and program scans are available. For more advanced needs - select, skip, autowrite and mode select scans can be selected.
The IC-R8500 scans very quickly and the speed is continuously adjustable up to 40 channels per second (in both memory and programmed scans) with a continuously adjustable delay time. Also, VSC (voice scan control) provides efficient scanning by skipping unmodulated signals. Customize the scan behaviour to suit your needs.
- An RS-232C serial port is located on the rear panel of the receiver for direct connection to a personal computer. Icom's CI-V data communications format allows you to control and monitor many receiver functions from your PC, as well as to read data or levels in the receiver such as AF gain, squelch level, received signal strength together with received frequency, channel names and many others.
Icom Ic 7800 For Sale
- 3 antenna connectors are provided; an SO-239 type and a phono (RCA) connector for below 30MHz; a N type connector for above 30MHz
- S-Meter squelch allows you to receive only those signals stronger than a pre-set level
- Easy to read analog S Meter and center frequency indicator
- Vice synthesiser (optional UT-102 required)
- Sleep timer (30, 60, 90 & 120 min. selectable)
- REC and REC remote terminals are provided for tape recorder control and for recording received signals (received signals can also be recorded when the optional UT-120 is installed).
Icom Ic R8600 For Sale
|Frequency Range||100 kHz-1999.99999 MHz|
|Receiving Modes||AM, FM, WFM, USB, LSB, CW, RTTY|
|Scan Speed||10-20 ch/sec, multifunction|
|Tuning steps||10,50,100 Hz; 1,2.5,5,9,10,12.5,20,25,100,1000 kHz|
|Display||Backlit LCD, alphanumeric display|
|Audio Output||2 Watts(10% THD)|
|Computer interface||RS-232C and CI-V|
|Selectable Attenuator||-10/-20 dB|
|Antenna Connector||SO-239 & N Type|
|Dimensions||287(w) x 112(h) x 309(d) mm|
|Power Requirement||13.8v DC|
|Frquency band MHz||Modes|
Color wheel 7 1 5 hot wheels. PRICES
For the latest prices and availability please give us a call by phone or send us an e-mail.
E-Mail Javiation for further information
Page Design Copyright (c) Javiation 1999.