View the apps using your Apple ID
When you use Sign in with Apple, you can sign in to participating third-party apps and websites with your Apple ID. To see a list of the apps you're currently using with Sign in with Apple and manage your preferences for each one, go to Apple ID settings on your device or sign in to your Apple ID account page.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Apple App Manager
- All in all, the app is definitely a good option for managing files on an iPhone, or iPad; and to share files between an iPhone, and a Mac or PC. Download File Hub; Download File Hub Pro; 4. File Manager is a free, ad-supported app that can very well fit your needs for a file manager on iPhone and iPad devices.
- I want to organize my apps on my phone (move apps around and put them into folders) from itunes on my mac. I'm not seeing an apps tab in itunes or the option that lets you move apps anymore in itunes. Has that feature gone away? My Mac is running Sierra 10.13.4 and my iphone is up to date.
- Open the Settings app, then tap [your name].
- Tap Password & Security
- Tap Apps Using Your Apple ID.
On your Mac
- Choose Apple menu, then click System Preferences.
- Click Apple ID, then choose Password & Security.
- Click Edit.
On the web
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- Go to the Security section, then go to Apps & Websites using Apple ID.
- Select Manage.
Manage your apps
If you chose to hide your email address from an app and use our private email relay service, you can turn off email forwarding to your personal email address. You can also choose to stop using your Apple ID with an app or website.
Turn Off Email Forwarding
To stop emails sent by a particular developer from reaching your personal inbox, turn off Forward To, then select Stop. Emails aren't forwarded to your personal inbox unless you turn email forwarding back on.
Change your forwarding address
If you use Hide My Email with a developer, you can change the email address that receives forwarded messages from that developer. You can select any email address you have on file in your Apple ID account:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings, then tap [your name].
- Tap Name, Phone Numbers, Email, then tap Forward to under Hide My Email.
- Choose the address you want emails to be forwarded to.
When you choose the email address, this applies to email from all apps and developers using Hide My Email.
Stop Using your Apple ID with an app
To stop using your Apple ID with an app, select Stop Using Apple ID, then choose Stop Using. Best program for making invitations on mac.
When you stop using your Apple ID with an app, you're signed out of the app on your device. The next time you visit the app or its associated website, you can either select Sign in with Apple to sign in again, or create a new account.
If you choose to use Sign in with Apple again, you're signed in to the same account you previously used. Some apps might let you create a new password for your existing account so you can sign in again without using your Apple ID.
Manage Iphone Apps On Mac 2020
Some developers might use Sign in with Apple to give you an account for more than one app. If that's the case and you turn off email forwarding or stop using your Apple ID for one app, it applies to all apps from that developer.
Manage My Apps Apple
- Learn how Sign in with Apple works.
- See how Sign in with Apple keeps your email private.