The 15.2 version of Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac is provided as a free download on our software library. The current installation package available for download requires 1.4 GB of hard disk space. This Mac download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as malware free. Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac 16.10.0 Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac. Microsoft Office 2016 is a Productivity tool. MS Corporation developed this app, and the lifetime price of this application is just $229.99. You can buy it directly from their official site. Office 2016 include applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Deployment guide for Office for Mac.; 2 minutes to read; D; In this article. This guide is intended to help administrators and other IT professionals plan, implement, and maintain deployments of Office for Mac in their organizations. Microsoft Office For Mac 2016 Free Download. Once the install is complete, you will be enrolled in JAMF Pro. Part 2: Office 2016 Installation Office 2016 For Mac Updates. After enrollment is complete, Self-Service will be available in your Applications folder. If you do not already have Office 2016 installed, it will appear in Self. Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac 16.10.0 Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac. Microsoft Office 2016 is a Productivity tool. MS Corporation developed this app, and the lifetime price of this application is just $229.99. You can buy it directly from their official site. Office 2016 include applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
As of October 13, 2020, only these versions of Office are supported for connecting to Office 365 (and Microsoft 365) services:
- Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise (previously named Office 365 ProPlus)
- Microsoft 365 Apps for business (previously named Office 365 Business)
- Office 2019, such as Office Professional Plus 2019
- Office 2016, such as Office Standard 2016
Examples of Office 365 services include Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business.
For Microsoft 365 Apps, you must be using a supported version. For a list of which versions are currently supported, see Update history for Microsoft 365 Apps.
We won’t take any active measures to block other versions of the Office client, such as Office 2013, from connecting to Office 365 services, but these older clients may encounter performance or reliability issues over time.
Impact of using older Office clients to connect to Office 365 services
Office For Mac 2016 Not Activating
After October 13, 2020, ongoing investments to our cloud services will not take into account older Office clients. Over time, these Office clients may encounter performance or reliability issues. Organizations that use these older clients will almost certainly face an increased security risk and may find themselves out of compliance depending upon specific regional or industry requirements.
Final take espn. Therefore, administrators should update older Office clients to versions of Office supported for connecting to Office 365 services.
Upgrade resources available to administrators
We recommend that you upgrade older Office clients to a subscription version of the Office client, such as Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise. The most up-to-date subscription versions of the Office client are always supported connecting to Office 365 services.
We provide various services to help you upgrade to subscription versions of the Office client. The following list provides some examples of resources that are available:
- Microsoft FastTrack, for migration and deployment assistance from Microsoft experts.
- App Assure, for assistance from Microsoft with application compatibility issues.
- Deployment guide for Microsoft 365 Apps, for technical documentation.
- Product lifecycle dashboard and upgrade readiness dashboard, for users of Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (current branch).
- Readiness Toolkit for Office add-ins and VBA, to help identify potential issues with add-ins and VBA macros used in your organization.
Upcoming changes related to connectivity to Office 365 services
Retirement of TLS 1.0 and 1.1
After October 15, 2020, you must be using at least TLS 1.2 to connect to Office 365 services. For more information, see TLS 1.0 and 1.1 deprecation for Office 365 and Preparing for TLS 1.2 in Office 365 and Office 365 GCC.
Office For Mac 2016 End Of Support
Basic authentication with Exchange Online
There are some changes planned related to the use of Basic Authentication with Exchange Online. For more information, see Basic Authentication and Exchange Online – April 2020 Update.
Retirement of Skype for Business Online
Office For Mac 2016 Install
Skype for Business Online will be retired on July 31, 2021. For more information, see Skype for Business Online retirement.
Additional information about connectivity to Office 365 services
- Versions of Office 2019 and Office 2016 will be supported for connecting to Office 365 (and Microsoft 365) services until October 2023.
- Connecting to Office 365 services using Office 2016 for Mac isn’t supported. That’s because Office 2016 for Mac reached its end of support on October 13, 2020.
- This information about connecting to Office 365 services also applies to Project and Visio.
- This information about connecting to Office 365 services does not apply to InfoPath 2013 or SharePoint Designer 2013.
- For end of support dates for different versions of Office on various versions of Windows, see the Office configuration support matrix.
- To discuss or learn more about end of support for Office versions, visit Microsoft Office End of Support on the Microsoft Tech Community.