Samsung Bd C6500 Firmware
Hello to everyone!!
I've recently bought a SAMSUNG HT-C6500. It sounds fnatastic, but I didn't have in mind back in the US hen I bought the region issue.. I am so used to not having trouble with that! I forgot completely. Now I can't make it region free, I tried the Hack in this site but it won't work FOR ME.
I can't make it play PAL DVDs either (don't know if it's because of the region thing because I get a different message on the screen).
I'm thinking maybe it's because I updated the firmware, now I've got version 1014.1 of the firmware (I'm region 1 NTSC)..
Does anyone know how to downgrade it again to the oriignal firmware? Is that even possible?
Any kind of help regarding this unit would be REALLY appreciated. I've got lots of DVDs I can't play on my new Home Theatre!!
Thanks in advance
Bd C6500 Manual
My wife updated the firmware on my blu-ray player samsung bd-c6500 to the new firmware version 1012.6 I've tried the previous hack that was on the website and it won't work with the new firmware. Can anyone help me with a new hack or maybe tell me how they normally change with an upgraded firmware. I can confirm this worked for Samsung BD-C6500, now DVD region free. Free arabic calligraphy fonts for photoshop. Please note that this only worked when I omitted steps 4, 5 & 6 and at the end of step 9 held down the '4' at the end of the code for a second or more. Region Hack Samsung Bd C6500 Regional; Region Hack Samsung Bd C6500 Region 10; Samsung Bd C6500 Update. Region Hack Samsung Bd C6500 Owners there. 0 Serial Number provides you with the ability to create an unlimited number of virtual serial ports. Created ports are located in “ports” group in Device Manager, which means that they will be visible and easily recognized by all software and hardware you install. Hacks: Updated: Add: Samsung BD-C6500: 3 user region code comments: November 11, 2016: Post region code/hack comment: Region code hack posted by wildbull1984, May 09 2010: This device is sold in Australia as a locked region 4 DVD and region B Blue-ray player. View and Download Samsung BD-C6500 user manual online. BD-C6500 blu-ray player pdf manual download. Also for: Ak68-01859a.
Table of Contents
- Samsung DVD-1080P9 - see DVD-HD870
- Samsung DVD-HR734 - see DVD-HD870
- Samsung DVD-K100 - see DVD-L75
- Samsung DVD-P370 - see DVD-HD870
- Samsung DVD-R129 - see DVD-R130
- Samsung DVD-R135 - see DVD-R130
- Samsung DVD-R145 - see DVD-R130
- Samsung DVD-R150 - see DVD-R130
- Samsung DVD-R155 - see DVD-R130
- Samsung DVD-VR330 - see DVD-R130
- Samsung HT-C5500 - see DVD-L75
- Samsung HT-DB120 - see DVD-L75
- Samsung HT-DB600 - see DVD-L75
- Samsung HT-DL200 - see DVD-L75
- Samsung HT-DM150 - see DVD-L75
- Samsung HT-DS110 - see DVD-L75
- Samsung HT-DS490 - see DVD-L75
- Samsung HT-DS660T - see DVD-L75
- Samsung HT-P10 - see DVD-L75
- Samsung HT-SK5 - see DVD-L75
- Samsung HT-TX72 - see DVD-L75
- Samsung HT-TZ212 - see DVD-L75
- Samsung HT-UP30 - see DVD-L75